As an add-on to yesterday’s post regarding individuals that found their stride after 40, it was brought to my attention that I only listed successful men. Here’s a noteworthy list of females who found success later in life.
- Anna Wintour – editor at Vogue Magazine
- Vera Wang – globally recognized fashion designer
- Robin Chase – co-founder of ZipCar
- Lucille Ball – actress, the first “I Love Lucy” episode aired when she was 40
- Julia Child – famous author and beloved figure
- Lynda Weinman – founder of billion dollar company – Lynda.com
Success is within reach of all people regardless of age, race, creed, gender, religion or any other label put on to humans. It is never too late to achieve success, so just keep on pushing.